What you perceive to be a daily grind is someone else’s dream life.
We need to celebrate the struggle, as that is what makes us who we are. Here are some “gifts of the grind.”
Gifts of the Grind
- The grind helps us develop consistent action and disciplined thinking that have a huge impact over time.
- The grind stretches our abilities and makes us stronger.
- The grind offers opportunities in the form of repeated “failures” that lead to breakthroughs, often at the point of exhaustion.
- The grind teaches us about ourselves and refines our sense of purpose.
- The grind creates pain, frustration, and discomfort that help us become willing to change.